Did you know you can link Adwords to Analytics so you view data like Bounce Rate, Avg Time on site etc right inside your Adwords interface?
Well, if you didn’t, then here’s how you do it. The process is a lot more straight forward than it used to be.
If you have any questions pop them in the comments section at the bottom of the post.
How to link Adwords to Analytics
1. Login to Google Analytics
Login into Google Analytics (GA) and click on the Admin button
Note:- make sure you have an analytics account in the same Google account as your Adwords.
2. Admin section
Click on the Adwords Linking option
3. Adwords Linking
Click New Link
4. Select an Account
– Select an account
– click Next Step
5. Link Accounts
– click where it says 0 views selected and select your analytics account
Note: if nothing shows make sure you have an analytics account in the same google account as your Adwords
– Click Link Accounts
6. Linked Accounts Inside the Adwords Interface
– Now switch to your Adwords account
– Click My Account, then Linked Accounts
– Now click the Google Analytics option in the left hand menu
7. Linked Accounts Inside the Adwords Interface Part B
– click on the little minus signs to drop the menu items down, then Click Add
Note: If you don’t see any option go back to Step 1 and try again
– Click Save
8. Customize Columns Message
– this message is just telling you to actually view Google Analytics metrics inside Adwords you need to ‘Customize Columns’ in Adwords and select Google Analytics
– Click Yes, I understand
That’s it you’re all done. You have now linked Adwords to analytics!
Now you can get on with optimising your adwords account and improving your ROI!
Any further questions, leave us a comment below.