“Companies Using Online Video For Promotion Have Seen An Increase In Sales Of 20-40%”
Over the past few years online videos have grown at a huge rate… and they’re continuing to grow at an average of 36% every year in the UK. According to Experian Hitwise, UK internet users spend 240 million hours every month watching online video content.
But do the benefits of video marketing outweigh the effort it takes to create and put your video online?
In a word, Yes!
Shooting a video, editing and formatting it, uploading it to the internet with the right title, description and tags takes a bit of time. But the payoff for video marketing can be tremendous.
If you don’t want to create the video yourself, this is where we can help. CLICK HERE to get in touch with us today and you’ll soon experience how video marketing can help boost your bottom line!
Here’s seven real benefits of marketing your business with video:
- Traffic - People are watching 2 BILLION videos per day on YouTube alone! That’s a whole lot of traffic you’re missing if you’re not marketing yourself with video. By 2013 over 90% of internet traffic will be video based. Google rank videos high in their search results with the right type of video marketing. Click Here to find out more.
- Personal Connection – Especially for internet based businesses, the personal connection with your potential market is a huge selling factor. With video, your audience can truly get to know you, eye-to-eye. They get to see that you are indeed a real, live person. They start building a deeper relationship with you and feel as if they actually have met you.
- Social proof - There’s an old proverb: “Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.” On the internet it’s so easy to be a fake and a fraud. People are skeptical about claims they read online, and rightfully so. But video puts a face to your words and makes you more believable and trustworthy.
- Emotional Influence – The classic horror movie is a great example of how the audio has an emotional effect on us. The creepy music comes in, immediately cluing you in that something bad is about to happen. Now, imagine combining that audio with powerful video cues to influence the emotions of the listener and create a much more compelling message than with just text alone.
- Portability - Maybe even more so then articles and ebooks, video is portable. iPhones, Smartphones, iPads and all kinds of other devices allow video to be seen on the go. You can also allow people to download video easily so they can view it over and over again.
- Demonstrations - Reviews, case studies and examples are great ways to sell products and services. There’s no need for you to be as annoying as them american infomercials to make money with video; you just need to create videos that show…. and tell your potential customers how your product will benefit them and fulfil their need.
- Engagement - There are many statistics and reports online to show that video boosts response and conversion rates. When someone is watching a video, you have their full attention – eyes and ears. Unlike with the written word, they’re not likely skip ahead or gloss over important information. Most people will watch a video from beginning to end, allowing you to clearly create a message and Call To Action (very important) that engages your audience.
Video is extremely powerful!
Overall, video is a really powerful, effective marketing strategy. Online video itself is growing in popularity year on year – at a massive rate, at an average of 36% every year in the UK!
Since video is here to stay, it’s time to check out your options……
Get In Touch with us today to find out how you can get ahead of your competition using Video Marketing.
Give Us A Call Today On 01744 33 32 31
Here’s a video we created for one of our clients….
PS. Video Marketing won’t cost you an arm and a leg (whatever that really means) or leave a whole in your bank account – they’ll boost your website traffic PLUS help increase your profits!