You’ve had your website designed or re-designed; it looks amazing, so theoretically, the sales should start pouring in…right?
Regrettably, in most cases, that’s not always the case.
Let’s face it, websites are not a cheap investment and traffic has a cost. If you own a business that generates sales from the internet then you know that’s a given. All traffic has a cost, regardless of whether its organic, paid, social or even direct.
So whichever strategy you use, without conversion optimisation, the likelihood is your site will stagnate or even worse decline in leads or sales because you’re ‘changing things you ‘think will work or look better’ without actually performing a measurable, improvable, test.
“What you don’t measure, you can’t improve!”
For example, you might think your prospective customers would prefer a green ‘Add to Cart’ button, for no other reason than you like green. However, tests show that orange followed by blue is the most likely to get clicked.
Just because the results in the above test were orange it doesn’t mean it’s going to be orange for every single market out there.
Each and every market can be different, which is the reason you must perform your own tests to see what is right for your prospects and customers.
“You can only learn this very important information about your website through Conversion Optimisation!”
Test, Track and Improve!
You could be losing potential business
We are blessed to have gifted web designers in our team at Expose Profits, also throughout the UK and around the world. These very talented and skillful people all have considerable credentials when it comes to creating state-of-the-art, technologically impressive websites.
However, just because they, or you think it looks great, that doesn’t mean its going to perform at its best i.e. generate your business the maximum amount of leads or sales. Regardless of how phenomenal your website looks, it may well still under perform.
What does that mean for the business?
- Valuable sales opportunities are lost every day.
- You’re missing out on potential opportunities for capturing customer details so you can build up a rapport with them.
- Customers disengage from your business, frustrated by a particular aspect of the site.
This is Where Conversion Optimisation Can Help…
If you’re worried that your website isn’t performing as well as you think it should be, don’t panic. We can help!
We’re experts in conversion optimisation and we can help you to ensure that your website is running on maximum efficiency and is maximising each and every sales opportunity.
What services do we offer?
- A thorough initial consultation. We’ll talk with you, to understand your requirements and expectations, and to create a personalised plan to help you achieve the results that you want.
- Site testing. We’ll put your existing website through its paces, looking at existing user habits and identifying areas for improvement. We also analyse user experience and offer suggestions to encourage users to follow the process through to sale completion.
- Ongoing tests. We continually assess the efficiency of your site, using A/B split tests to highlight how best to arrange your site and where to effectively use calls to action.
- Reporting. We create a comprehensive report, full of useful feedback about your site and with specific recommendations for creating a more usable, more efficient website. In short, we’ll tell you the inside secrets to ensure that you convert as many site visitors into meaningful enquiries or sales as possible!
What Factors do we Analyse?
Key areas that we assess are:
- Your current conversion rate. How many visitors currently go on to make a sale, lead or another goal, and what methods you can employ to increase this.
- Order value. What your customers spend on average, and how you can up-sell and cross-sell effectively on your site.
- Returning custom. How many visitors come back to your site on average, and how this can be increased.
- How long customers spend on the site. How many minutes (or seconds!) customers browse your site and how long it takes them to proceed to making a purchase.